About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Monday, December 1, 2014

Glimpse into Motivation Monday - week 49 - enjoy the merry moments

Happy 1st of December! Welcome to the Summer (or the Winter, wherever you may be), and to the month of Christmas festivities. This month, our Motivation Mondays, Wellness Wednesdays and Foodie Fridays will have a festive theme.
 
To begin, this week's motivation is a quote from Dag Hammarskjold.
 "Time always seems long to the child who is waiting - for Christmas, for next summer, for becoming a grownup: long also when he surrenders his whole soul to each moment of a happy day."
 
Do not get so caught up in the excitement of what is ahead that you forget to live the moment which is happening to you in the present. It is good to have something to look forward to, but if you live in the future, you will miss the amazement of today. Make the most of every moment that is given to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment